Thanks to a recent court decision to allow the law passed by the New Hampshire
legislature to go into effect, your family may be eligible for scholarship money to
pay for your child’s tuition at an independent, private or Christian School outside
of your district.
- The average scholarship per student is approximately $2,500.
- There are “no strings” attached! The scholarship program does not impose any new requirements on schools or parents.
Who Is Eligible?
- The child must be between the ages of 5 and 20 who has not graduated from high school.
- The gross family income must not exceed 300% of the federal poverty level. ($71,550 for a family of four or $83,730 for a family of five. Add $12,180 for each additional person in your family.)
How Do I Start?
- The scholarship application for Fall 2015 is available NOW!
- There is no application to apply. Families must simply apply through FACTS (www.factstuitionaid.com) with their 2014 tax return information and choose your school as well as the Giving and Going Alliance. This is all that is needed to start the ball rolling to determine eligibility. **There is a $30 fee to apply to FACTS.**
Step 1: Complete an online application with FACTS, an independent organization that will assess the amount of scholarship support you qualify for. Make sure you choose the Member School of your choice and the Giving and Going Alliance through FACTS. This is key to beginning the process. The scholarship you receive will be awarded on the basis of:
- Available funds
- Available seats at your child’s grade level
- The matrix set out in the Educational Tax Credit Law
Step 2: Schedule a tour of the school of your choice. Contact the participating school directly for an appointment for a campus tour.
Step 3: Contact the Director of Admissions at the school of your choice. The participating school will help you figure out exactly what scholarships you qualify for and how to proceed with admissions.
- If you have questions regarding how to fill our your financial aid application, please contact FACTS directly.
- Any questions concerning scholarships should be directed to the participating Christian School of your choice.